Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Elaborate Bunny Cages Childrens Valentine & Easter Puppet Movies From The 80's Or 90's?

Childrens valentine & Easter puppet movies from the 80's or 90's? - elaborate bunny cages

My sister and I can not remember the names of these films. I think that can be broadcast on HBO, but I'm not sure.
The details I remember the movie Valentine's Day is a puppet as a reporter in a raincoat and a hat with a microphone, perhaps in search of Cupid. Yup, that's all I remember. : (

Thus, Easter is a film that describes all types of rabbits underground with this elaborate egg painting "store" and can not find the Easter bunny.

We have tried to find these movies since we were teenagers ... I am now 30! I know that nobody has seen or movies, listen to such as these. You see me I was crazy. Please help. And if you say to use the Internet to find it and your reply, I tell you that I am an avid Internet browser and Yahoo! Answers when you do not find, even online.

So please respond only if you really know what I mean.

Thank you, Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment