Monday, December 7, 2009

Mom Sucks Dick At Store Senior In Highschool, All I've Done Is Madeout With A Guy, And My Mom Asks If Im Gay. What The Hell?

Senior in highschool, all i've done is madeout with a guy, and my mom asks if im gay. what the hell? - mom sucks dick at store

So, I set a rule not much attention, but it was really frustrating. One of my friend's husband asked me the man I hit in the past, and I was ashamed because I am only one guy. and he told me stories about how HES had sex with these girls, even though I know he is the most. Whatever the case, then I realized some time, took place, all of my friends have had sex, or at least more to do with a boy. different types in the case. I do not feel ashamed because I'm proud of myself. I think that sex is something Speical, and you have no one. choose it to mean somthing to me. I do not feel used and in highschool i feel thats all that you do is usually kept outside relationships and get in touch. So today my mother asked me if I am gay, because I never was a homemade or a school dance.
How am I supposed this feeling? I want to be proud and slightly Abel said: "Yes, I have only myoutside with a boy and a single type. I have never sucked a pussy or sex, or had done anything, unless it was. "Thats I think that performance. I'm not easy for most girls, and the people that makes me uncomfortable ...
ahh, what should I do? What do you think of when you hear a high level, which comes with a boy?

3 comments:

♥Amanda♥ said...

Not bad, just shop for girls her age.
I congratulate you, but because it is very good.
I'm the same way, and I'm 20, my second year.
I went so far as I'm waiting for marriage.
Believe, in fact, some of my friends, I'm weird, because my libido is low.

♥Amanda♥ said...

Not bad, just shop for girls her age.
I congratulate you, but because it is very good.
I'm the same way, and I'm 20, my second year.
I went so far as I'm waiting for marriage.
Believe, in fact, some of my friends, I'm weird, because my libido is low.

LadyKai said...

I am in school and never had a friend who was never asked out or kissed a man before. There is nothing wrong, and you should be proud that you are not the holy bonds of sleep, and have in the neighborhood. You have to feel a lot of respect for themselves and not bad if people do not understand, dass

Post a Comment