Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beautiful Centerpiece Pictures Anyone Know Of Any Good Websites To Find Beautiful Wedding Floral Arrangements?

Anyone know of any good websites to find beautiful wedding floral arrangements? - beautiful centerpiece pictures

I do not mean weddingchannel.com or theknot.com. Looking for real websites, photos of wedding centerpiece flower arrangements and a multitude of flowers have. What I did Google searches and not really found what I was looking for. Any help would be very grateful!

3 comments:

Z-Money said...

Check out this website. The first has to choose what state you live then you will see a list of florists in this state. Then you simply click on any link, florist, and her official Web site shows. Click on this and every flower you see the picture arrangemetns portfolio and prices.

Hope this helps.

Kate L said...

This page gives a few examples:
http://www.eventfloral.biz/wedding% 20centerpiece.html

Mickey said...

Most local florists, to be used, must have reached albums of photos of items they have. If not, does not bother me with them. In fact, "accidentally" ran through my bridal bouquet, and leafing through a magazine on an airplane. The announcement was not for the bride was flower made of Swarovski crystals (the crystals were suspended in a bouquet). I tore the page and took my floral designer says: "scrap my first question, I did it!" (I was not, of course, Swarovski, but it does exactly what I (with the "wrong" glasses found). Have fun! Visit Lot! Region) (within 90 miles or less radius, flower shop and spend time with the Search for your photos.

Post a Comment