Friday, January 8, 2010

Thin Client System My Computer Doesn't Have Operating System,I Want To Run RDP On It To Server/xpro.Is There Any Program Outhere?

My computer doesn't have Operating System,I want to run RDP on it to server/xpro.Is there any program outhere? - thin client system

I try to remote desktop to my server 2003 or XP Pro. In fact, I try to run for multiple users on the same server / XP. I downloaded the programs under Linux or Windows, but my computer (not an operating system that I try without) a barrel. I just need some kind of program in flash memory or RAM which can be stored as a thin client. There are some programs such as Neoware (HP) and Wyse, but not the proprietary operating systems and hardware that I'm with my unless you buy your computer. Remote Desktop is a WAN-LAN will not (I found that some work) on the same network as openthinclient.org. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are an administrator and are familiar with Linux, then you can customize Knoppix (there are some scripts to do) and run a live CD or flash drive. In fact, you can install and customize, a pen drive distribution. There are all kinds of statements:

http://www.pendrivelinux.com

There may be some advice in the draft document to customize the operating system that runs only Linux servers.

Even if you do not know, Knoppix 6.0 is very different from earlier versions. Still a good pocket knife, but he needs to get used far more, and I spent more time with my Kubuntu drive.

Post a Comment