Saturday, January 23, 2010

Organic Prefold Diapers BumGenius 3.0 One Size Organic Vs. "regular"?

BumGenius 3.0 one size Organic vs. "regular"? - organic prefold diapers

I decided that I want on a CD for my child if he / she comes and bought BumGenius diapers. I'm 32 vibrant colors again, but I originally on the version of the "regular" plan in contrast to the organic version. However, I have an agreement where I can buy organic at a price almost reached the same, so I thought I was going to his place.

Now I wonder whether I made the right choice? Organic layers require no inserts, such as bags, but good all small, medium and large, while the "normal" fit through small extra large. Both support the weight adjustment, though. I sold to buy some tickets and then the "normal", so you're sure that something more may have adapted to the age of the newborn. The green version also received a lower rating score in diaperpin.com.

Those of you used, BumGenius use is not regular and / or organic? Is there a preference (better than the others)? Can I register a Prefold diapers to organic farming, if I have problems with leaking or not?

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

loreo said...

Kudos to CDing! I have the same choice with my baby and I do not have much time and so boring and my daughter is still a certain type of diaper rash:)

We use prefolds half and half the regular BumGenius 3.0. Therefore it can not on organic materials, comment, but I can say about our experiences with the regulars. I like this one are the pockets, so they easily duplicate documents for the night.

The regular customers not complying with its super good when he was born a new baby (on 8 lb 3 oz), including "Xtra small setup-set '(which is completed only by small adjustments with the tabs overlap), but they were about to . 3 -4 weeks ago, large. Therefore, I would not buy BumGenius diapers on a regular basis, if your interest is appropriate, if your baby is born.

We love the regular BumGenius 3.0s. They almost never leak (even if they do, because we do not properly cleaned and left a hole in one leg) and easy to use and come with two attachments. Remained in the past two months, we've already used.

The best DIAPIT system, was that I found when I was a newborn Kissaluvs size 0 with a Bummis Super Whisper Wrap cover, but it would buy an expensive investment, and BumGenius diapers.

Hope this helps - sorry I could not organic vs. regular basis in detail.

Post a Comment