Saturday, February 13, 2010

1099 G Illinois Address Does A 1099-G Serve Another Purpose Other Than Unemployment?

Does a 1099-G serve another purpose other than unemployment? - 1099 g illinois address

I have a review of unemployment in the State of Illinois in 2007. I have a Form 1099-G, but I've never been unemployed before, and I am sure, in whatever form it seems that the time to file taxes. This form is a copy B, Table 2, with a small amount in it, and Table 3, which shows the year 2006. Originally my case, open unemployment in 2006, but did not get to review my first until the year 2007. Moreover, in the qualifying area that has my name and my husband. (My husband never received unemployment, I alone!) So, I'm sure I or not the right way to fill up our taxes this year. I have received nothing from the state of Illinois. Can I contact, but we now live abroad. Can anyone tell me ifI would like another form of Illinois in 1099 received for the post and what exactly this form 1099-G, that I now? Perhaps I need and I can go ahead and file. Thank you!

1 comment:

Judy said...

The G stands for the government. Gains were also sent the National Lottery, among others.

Or if you would be reimbursed for his 2006 back to be, what it is. Except that claim that as income on your federal tax return for the year 2006 as detailed and explained the state taxes, nothing else to do. Since it has both your name and your husband, I suspect it might be what it is.

You should have received benefits for the unemployed as well. That alone would have your name on it, not theirs. If you do not call, but the unemployment office and ask them to send another copy - you should have taken long ago. Please contact by phone is not practical from abroad, eitherr write them or send them via e-mail.

Post a Comment