Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flex Vs Muscle And Fitness P90x Vs. Insanity Which One Should I Do?

P90x vs. Insanity Which one should I do? - flex vs muscle and fitness

P90X and I'm on the verge of madness, but I know better is insane? I have a round of P90X and do not get the results I wanted, above all because of me. So I had another round of P90X, but I do not feel like it was not intense or as Tony Horton, and X, as if for the first time I have done. I am looking for a challenge to make my muscle mass. I know not bulky and I do not think P90X really helps burn fat. I want to lose muscle tone, fat, lose weight, so for these purposes, this is madness or better P90X better? If the only people who have dealt with madness and P90X or to know exactly what is the answer. I do not want people to want to attack one of the products just weigh my options. I'm 5'0 " and I weigh 121 kg. I am 26% body fat (I know it is) a lot, so I want to lose fat. Muscle tone and I, but also because of the flab in my arms, it is difficult to see, but you can feel it bending or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment