Sunday, February 14, 2010

All Index Of Xxx BEAN BAGS In A Lounge Room, PROS And CONS?

BEAN BAGS in a lounge room, PROS and CONS? - all index of xxx

Hey guys,

It is a matter of repetition.

I have to buy new classes, but I plan to break with tradition and not at shows, but huge rectangular Beanbags 8-foot (site with a photo of them http://www. Sitbackandrelax.com. AU / index_ ...

Currently, my house a mix of Indo / Bali furniture is rubbish mountains, lanterns, etc. It is a very relaxed place. The room is small, then 2 sacks of beans, then you have to fill them. I could improve seat cushions, cushions for the ball in and update will be displayed.

I live alone (without partner) to convince the beanbags.

I love my living room a place to relax, very informally, somewhere people would want. SaidMy house is small and, if necessary, remains the only place is the kitchen table (hehe).

Do you think that works this idea?

Love to hear someone who has done something similar!

Thank you,
Heidi
xxx

3 comments:

eileezy2... said...

Bean bags have come a long way! I looked at the website, and I think these are great - they are comfortable and relaxing, but not too loose. Accent pillows complement the wall colors and floor, the room will hang around to be a fun and hip

Ashleyy said...

because a large task for a place was to relax.

Pros-comfortable, pleasant
Clean CONS-heavy, I could get holes

atokende... said...

Yes! What makes you feel at home.

Post a Comment