Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tow Zones Lincoln Park Chicago Are There Tow Zone Sign Regulations In Chicago?

Are there tow zone sign regulations in Chicago? - tow zones lincoln park chicago

I will just moved my car in a suburb of Chicago. Lincoln Park's character says that supporters crammed into a further sign of the area is completely irrelevant. Stood beside him, I think the sign is about 14-16 m in height. Are there regulations against this amount. It is one of the characters as I saw it. I love this contest. Thanks

1 comment:

Hayseedl... said...

Traffic signals have the same rules which must be visible and legible from a distance. You can fight the legality of this with the following argument: The letters should be 2 inches tall and can not exceed the mark. . . . .









Oh, she said in Chicago!. . .









Whatever!

Post a Comment